||Senior Customer Solution Engineer
||Asia (Philippines, Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia or Australia)
- Technical assistance for Sales – main point of contact for all technical discussions
- Develop technical relationship with existing and potential customers to understand the needs of the market.
- Provide Sales with intelligence learned to help create new sales opportunities.
- Assist Sales in determining customer sets to approach.
- Create requirements for potential new products based on intelligence learned from existing and potential customers and knowledge of the market.
- Pre-Sales Responsibilities
- Generate link budget analysis using the optimum capacity based on the available inventory
- Collaborate with the customer to understand its requirements and capabilities
- Work with Sales to understand RFP requirements and collaborate internally to generate technical proposal
- Design the solution and provide technical proposal to meet customer requirements; solutions can be just satellite capacity, satellite capacity and managed services, or just managed services.
- Identify and qualify potential partnerships to meet market demands
- Drive prioritization of opportunities in region
- Post-Sales Responsibilities
- Drive work orders
- Manage customer and the technical support team availability in driving the work orders
- Ensure the space segment and ground equipment is ready prior to service activation
- Customer Communication
- Ensure customer is kept up to date.
- Ensure customer is on target
- Learn customer plans to set ABS up for any follow on deals
- Technical contact escalation point for ongoing operational issues that need customer actions
|Qualification & Experience:
- B.S. in Engineering or related degree
- Minimum 10 years Sales Engineering or Product Development or Management experience with satellite communications services
- Minimum 5 years of experience in engineering or product role in Asia region
- Able to work as strong team member with Sales teams and customer contacts
- Highly experienced in the fundamentals of satellite communications and link budget analysis
- High level of understanding of ground equipment functionality, implementation, and operation; hands on experience is a plus
- Knowledge on Asia regional market demands, potential customers, competitors, vendors, available solutions and market pricing
- Product Development or Management experience desired
- Knowledge of VSAT platforms and modem technologies – data and video services such as iDirect, Newtec, Comtech, Gilat, Novelsat, Romantis
- Good understanding on mobility network or SATCOM on the move
- Knowledge of design and installation of video services to include contribution, distribution, OTT, and new technologies; related experience in Video Broadcasting is a plus
Interested parties, please send your resume and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications received will be treated with strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.