||Customer Solutions Engineer
- Technical assistance for Sales, Asia region – the main point of contact for all technical discussions.
- Interact with customers to create technical solutions that match or exceed their requirements.
- Drive the Sales team to the best technical solution possible.
- Develop technical relationships with existing and potential customers to understand the needs of the market.
- Provide Sales with intelligence learned to help create new sales opportunities.
- Pre-Sales Responsibilities
- Collaborate with customers to understand their requirements and capabilities.
- Generate link budget analysis using the optimum capacity based on the available inventory.
- Design the technical solution and provide technical proposals to meet customer requirements. Solutions can be just satellite capacity, satellite capacity and managed services, or just managed services.
- Work with Sales to understand RFP requirements and collaborate internally to generate the technical proposal.
- Follow up with customers to verify proposed solutions.
- Identify and qualify potential partnerships to meet market demands.
- Drive prioritization of opportunities in the region.
- Post-Sales Responsibilities
- Drive work orders.
- Manage customer and the technical support team availability in driving the work orders.
- Ensure the space segment and ground equipment are ready prior to service activation.
- Customer Communication
- Ensure the customer is kept up to date.
- Ensure the customer is on target.
- Learn customer plans to set ABS up for any follow-on deals.
- Technical contact escalation point for ongoing operational issues that need customer actions.
|Knowledge and Skills:
- Good experience in the fundamentals of satellite communications, its technologies, topologies, and applications.
- Good experience in Link Budget Analysis and its concepts is essential.
- Good understanding of ground equipment functionality, implementation, and operation – hands-on experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of the Asia regional market demands, potential customers, competitors, vendors, available solutions, and market pricing is desirable.
- Knowledge of VSAT platforms and modem technologies – data and video services such as iDirect, Newtec, Comtech, Gilat, Novelsat, and UHP.
- Good understanding of mobility networks or SATCOM on the move.
- Knowledge of the design and installation of video services to include contribution, distribution, OTT, and new technologies – related experience in Video Broadcasting is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years in Sales Engineering or related experience with satellite communications services and ground equipment.
- Able to work as a strong team member with peers, Sales teams, and customers.
- B.S. in Engineering or related degree.
- Fluent in English.
Interested parties, please send your resume and expected remuneration to email@example.com.
All applications received will be treated with strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.