- This position is designed to support the comprehensive financial operations across the ABS group. We are inviting a high caliber candidate to grow with us on this dynamic role:
- Perform corporate budgeting, planning and forecasting exercises
- Prepare monthly management report as well as other ad hoc reports and analysis for shareholders and senior executives
- Act as business partner to functional teams, providing them with accurate and updated financial analysis to facilitate decision making
- Outstanding analytical competence, dedication to details and accuracy, and good financial modelling skill
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint is essential
- Be able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- 3-5 years of exposure in multi-national companies with cross countries’ financial analysis experience will be an advantage
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Business or Accounting related disciplines.
Interested parties, please send your resume and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications received will be treated with strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.