||IP Network Engineer
- Perform installation, configuration and maintenance of all network infrastructure
- Manage and Maintain Network Monitoring System
- Provide network documentation, including diagrams, flowcharts, guidelines, procedures and reports
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Enforcing network security and policy
- Presale and post-sale network service supports
- More than 3 years’ experience in Network administration
- Hands on experience on Cisco switching platforms and Cisco routing platforms
- Strong knowledge of routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP)
- Experience in configuring Firewall and VPN
- Experience in configuring LAN and wLAN
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to handle network issues independently
- Must be efficient in accomplishing the assigned tasks on time
- A quick learner who can work with minimum supervision, and has keen eye for details who be an advantage
- Great at organizing, prioritizing and multitasking
- Willing to work on shifts and takes part in the on-call duty
- Excellent communication, verbal and written.
- CCNA, CCNP certification preferred
Interested parties, please send your resume and expected remuneration to email@example.com.
All applications received will be treated with strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.