- Support the development and execution of marketing strategies to generate sales leads and increase the brand awareness of ABS globally
- Responsible for social media promotions, drive website traffic, SEO and use of SalesForce.com or similar applications with CRM
- Manage the design and updating of the Company’s website
- Support the trade show strategy across key markets and manage the company’s participation in important trade exhibitions & conferences
- Support sales especially in organizing and hosting customer events
- Manage the marketing budget
- Develop, produce and distribute marketing collateral materials
- Build and strengthen relationships with local vendors and business partners
- Attend Inside Sales type activities, such as customer meetings and trips, and Asia sales team meetings
- Help organize sales training which involves identifying the training needs and sourcing for external courses.
- Maintain and update centralized calendar for the Sales team
- Other sales coordination responsibilities as required by supervisors
- Degree in Marketing and Communications with solid digital marketing/website enhancement experience
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in telecommunication or the satellite industry preferred
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong problem solving , interpersonal and communication skills
- Organized, proactive, hands-on and has great sense of responsibility
- Advance user of MS Office applications including Sharepoint, Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Proficient with SalesForce.com
- Immediately available preferred
Interested parties, please send your resume and expected remuneration to email@example.com.
All applications received will be treated with strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.