||Senior Sales position within the EMEA team based ideally in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Manage, nourish, and grow the business with an existing portfolio of customers in selected countries in the African continent.
- Develop business relationships with new customers and partners and identify new opportunities for satellite-managed services (Mbps) and raw capacity sales (MHz) in the short, mid, and long term for data and broadcast services.
- Identify and manage end-to-end opportunities; qualify leads, identify business and technical challenges and requirements, build solutions proposals, negotiate and close them in coordination with the MD/VP EMEA.
- Develop and manage channels and partners, and build strong relationships with key service providers and customers including government institutions, Telcos/MNOs, maritime, energy, mining, and enterprises.
- Contribute to the development of managed services platforms in the region; with existing service providers partners as well as by identifying new ones.
- Track, Identify, and respond to RFP/RFQ/RFI.
- Promote and position ABS’s satellite solutions and capabilities in the African continent targeting opportunities across key countries in Western, Central, Eastern, and Southern Africa.
- Work closely and effectively with ABS internal stakeholders including the technical sales and operations teams to ensure coordination, visibility, and customer support.
- Align with company strategy and objectives including the Go-to-Market approach.
- Achieve the sales quota including renewals and new sales as part of the EMEA team and contribute to achieving the overall annual sales objectives.
- Participate and engage actively in events and conferences in Africa.
- Provide timely market and customer updates to the EMEA MD and to Sales Operations including regulatory and competitive landscape.
- Advanced degree in engineering and/or business administration; ideally a combination of the two.
- Minimum experience of 5 years in sales/business development of satellite/telecommunications/broadcast/broadband services in Africa.
- Strong understanding of the Sub-Saharan region and consolidated rolodex with relevant key players in the region.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet ambitious annual sales targets with quarterly evaluations.
- Ability to interface with senior management and customers as well as to coordinate internally at ABS with technical and operational teams.
- Availability to travel extensively in the African region.
- English and French; Arabic and other languages a plus.
Interested parties, please send your resume and expected remuneration to email@example.com.
All applications received will be treated with strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.