||Subic Bay, Philippines
||Satellite Controller required to join the ABS 24×7 Fleet Operations Centre. Working as part of a 24×7 shift team supporting day-to-day control and monitoring of ABS fleet of satellites.
- Monitor state of health of ABS fleet of satellites
- Conduct routine satellite operations activities (i.e. tracking/ranging, telemetry monitoring, etc).
- Promptly implement satellite position/configuration changes by execution of command procedures provided by Spacecraft Engineers for station keeping maneuvers, normal on-orbit operations and ad hoc activities.
- Analyze downlink telemetry and identify anomalous conditions.
- Detect and react immediately to satellite anomalies, and prepare to take necessary actions to restore satellite to its normal configuration/operation.
- Accomplish call-out procedures during anomalies and contingency operations. Execute commands to safeguard the satellite in case of anomaly during contingency operations. Support satellite database and ground system software updates.
- Identify hardware/software problems that may occur in the Satellite Control Facility system. Prepare routine satellite operations report.
- Efficient action to Management appointed tasks from time to time.
- Degree in Electronic, Electrical or
- Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent
- Preferably with operational experience in satellite communications, network services, telecommunications, broadcasting, internet service providers and satellite system manufacturers.
- Strong written, verbal reporting skills. Able to interact at all levels.
- Can carry out assigned duties with minimum supervision, willing to be assigned in Manila and/or Olongapo City and work on shifting schedule.
- Desire to learn and determination to contribute
- Technically knowledgeable on Windows-based applications, Unix, Lan/Wan technology.
Interested parties, please send your resume and expected remuneration to email@example.com.
All applications received will be treated with strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.