Vice President/Senior Director – Sales
||Vice President/Senior Director – Sales
- Manage existing and acquire new accounts and businesses in North America, both US Government and Commercial
- Collaboratively network with key stakeholders within the organization as well as with customers, new prospects and potential partners
- Lead negotiations professionally, meeting customers’ requirement and aligned with company operations and objectives
- Achieve the sales quota including renewals and new business
- Provide timely market and customer updates to the Managing Director, Americas and to Sales Operations
- Graduated with a recognized university degree with a bachelor in engineering or related field
- More than 10 years of sales experience in satellite-related services, including US Government sales experience
- Travel up to 50% of the time meeting customers and new prospects
- Working independently with minimal supervision
- Familiar with Salesforce.com
- Ability to forecast sales and manage complex projects
Interested parties, please send your resume and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications received will be treated with strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.