|Ground Support Systems (GSS) Engineer
Facility & Ground Support Engineer will be working as part of the 24×7 Teleport Operations team supporting day-to-day operation and maintenance of the ABS Subic Space Center facility.
- Ensure that all ground communications equipment such as RF and antenna systems are operational.
- Ensure that facility systems including Genset, UPS and air conditioning systems are operational.
- Perform TTC ground support for satellite fleet operations and other commercial services.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities on all RF/antenna and facility equipment.
- Interface with commercial electrical power and telephone agencies.
- Document and report all facility equipment maintenance problems.
- Manage electrical and civil works related to facility improvements and interface directly with service providers.
- Implement all safety policies and practices.
- Monitor and perform checklist of current equipment configuration and readings.
|Qualifications and experience:
- Degree in Electronic, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Preferably with 1-2 years operational experience in satellite communications, network services, telecommunications, broadcasting, internet service providers and satellite system manufacturers.
- Strong written, verbal reporting skills. Able to interact at all levels.
- Can carry out assigned duties with minimum supervision, willing to be assigned in Olongapo City and work on shifting schedule.
- Desire to learn and determination to contribute
- Technically knowledgeable on Windows-based applications.
- Highly analytical, self motivated, responsible and has strong sense of accuracy.
Interested parties, please send your resume and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications received will be treated with strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.