INDONESIA – CIKARANG TELEPORT
The Cikarang teleport is one of the top-of-the-line satellite teleports in Southeast Asia. It is equipped and ready to support a rise in IOT, maritime and aeronautical VSAT, as well as traditional hub-based terrestrial VSAT services. The ready to use teleport facilities and environment can help you to achieve more efficient services and lower your capital and operating costs.
6.324°S ; 107.146°E
Viewable Geo Satellite Arc
50°E – 169°E
• Satellite TT&C;
• Data Services (VSAT Network, Cellular Backhaul, SCPC, VNO);
• Video Services (MCPC, Turnaround);
• Hosting/Colocation Services (Antenna, VSAT HUB and related equipment, Network Gateways, Monitoring System);
• Satellite RF Uplink &/or • Downlink Services;
• IP-Transit Services;
• Spectrum Monitoring Services..
ABS Satellite/Beam Coverage
• ABS-2: C (GL & EH) ; Ku (Korea/SEA, Indonesia, Southern)
• ABS-2A: Ku (SEA1 & SEA2)
• ABS-6: C (A & B)