Experienced Project Manager needed to oversee both internal and external key projects and work orders, in the satellite communications services industry.
Global exposure and solid technical experience in satellite communications services required.
Reporting to the SVP – Network Engineering and Operations, this position involves developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation, and delivering projects on time, within budget, and scope.
- Coordinate internal resources and third-party vendors for flawless project execution.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop detail project plans to track progresses
- Utilize appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
- Measure project performance using suitable systems, tools, and techniques. – Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage relationships with vendors, clients and all stakeholders.
- Manage ground station/gateway site infrastructure build and migration projects including the define of teleport requirements globally
- Create and maintain Engineering Documentation.
- Supervise and facilitate Work Order group meetings.